Manderina was contracted by UNESCO for the 3-year project “Promoting Lake Ohrid”.
This was aproject funded by European Union in Albania and Ministry of Environment. Thegoal of the project was that the Albanian side of Lake Ohrid to become part ofthe UNESCO World Heritage. The goal was achieved in 2019.
What Manderina did for this project:
- · Preparing a monthly newsletter in three languages: English, Albanian and Macedonian
- · Writing unique articles about the Lake Ohrid Region, interview with locals and actors from both parts: Albania and Macedonia
- · Organizing social media photo contest: “ #OurLakeOhrid “ an album was produced with the best photos of this contest
- · Design of banners, brochures, flyers etc
- · Providing logistic for seminars
World Heritage Center: Natural and cultural heritage of the Lake Ohrid region